- 190 gram buckwheat grain
- 1/2 tsp himilayon or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 25 gram sesame seeds
- 25 grams pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 25 grams arrowroot flour
- 180 grams water
- 20 grams Evoo
- EVOO, additional
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (fan forced). Mill the buckwheat in the TMX for 60 seconds, speed 9. 2. Add the remaining ingredients except extra oil and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down the bowl and mix for another 5 seconds, speed 3. 3. Lay down backing paper and generously cover in oil. Spread batter out with a spatula so it is even the whole way across. 4. Place in oven and cook for 5 mins. Remove from oven and score or cut crackers and then brush olive oil over. Cook for another 20-25 mins until golden brown. 5. Place on a wire rack to cool.
Serve with you favourite dip or eat on their ow
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Warm Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad - Paleo, Gluten Free
- Tomato and Roast Capsicum Soup
- Seeded Paleo Bread (adapted from Pete Evans)
- Gluten free Scroll
- Asian Coleslaw with chunky Thai Cashew Dressing
- Egg free paleo pumpkin bread
- Moroccan Chickpea, Pear Quinoa
- Kale, broccoli and almond salad
- Caramalised onion, spinach and three cheese frittata
- Spinach and Seed Crackers
- Paleo zucchini and carrot fritters
- Spicy Hot Chocolate