- 700 grams mixed vegetables, eg. zucchini, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, capsicum, leeks, potatoes all work well.
- 45 grams olive oil
- 5 tablespoons plain flour
- 100 gram grated cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped finely with scissors
- 8 eggs
- 3 rashers bacon, added with vegetables at step 2.
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 160deg fan-forced (180deg conventional).
2. Line a large baking dish (23x33cmish) with baking paper.
3. Place vegetables in mixing bowl and chop 20sec/Sp4. Adjust this time for larger or smaller pieces.
4. Add olive oil to vegetables. Saute 10min/100c/Sp2.
5. Add flour, cheese, chives and eggs. Mix 20sec/Sp4 reverse increasing speed slowly.
7. Pour mixture into lined baking dish and bake for 35mins or until frittata is firm and browned on top.
Use up any leftover vegetables that you have on hand.
Can remove cheese to make a dairy free version.
This frittata can be frozen and reheated.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Bacon and Vegetable Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Corn Chowder
- Broccoli Salad
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Salmon Quiche
- Black swan Cafe's Corn fritters
- Cauliflower, Bacon and Parmesan Soup
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)