- 3 zucchinis, roughly cut
- 3 carrots, roughly cut
- 1 apple, quartered and core removed
- 100 g walnuts
- 185 g Butter
- 150 g Rapadura Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 45 g powdered milk
- 435 g SR flour
- 330 g orange juice
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon
1. Place zucchinis, carrots, and apple into TM bowl. Chop 5 seconds/speed 7. Set aside. Place walnuts into TM bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 4. Set aside with zucchini.
2. Add butter and sugar to TM bowl, and cream 4 seconds/speed 4.
3. Add eggs and beat 4 seconds/speed 4.
4. Add zucchini, carrot, apple and walnuts and mix 5 seconds/speed 4.
5. Add orange juice, powdered milk, SR flour and cinnamon and mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
6. Pour into greased, lined tin and bake for 1 to 1.5 hours.
7. Leave in tin 5 mins, then turn out onto rack to cool.
8. Can be iced with lemon icing.
Preheat oven 180 Degrees. Grease and line 25 cm cake tin with deep sides.
Could use 250g orange juice and 80g lime juice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs