- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini roughly chopped
- 320 grams wholemeal flour
- 210 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Bicarb. Soda
- 2 eggs
- 90 grams butter (TM), softened
- 90 grams Milk (cold)
- 65 grams Saltanas
8Recipe is created for
preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius ( 180 for fanforced) and lightly grease muffin tray. set aside
please carrot and zucchini in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / sp 10
place all other ingredients excluding saltanas and mix 20 sec / sp 7
add saltanas and mix 5 sec / / sp 7
place mixture into greased muffin tray or patty pans
bake for 25 - 30 min - or until spongy to touch
let sit for 5 min then turn muffins out onto wire rack to cool completely, then store in air tight container.
makes 12 large muffins of 36 small muffins
these are great for kids who dont lke there vegitables as when finished you cant taste ther carrot or zucchini.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Savoury Biscotti
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche