- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini roughly chopped
- 320 grams wholemeal flour
- 210 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Bicarb. Soda
- 2 eggs
- 90 grams butter (TM), softened
- 90 grams Milk (cold)
- 65 grams Saltanas
preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius ( 180 for fanforced) and lightly grease muffin tray. set aside
please carrot and zucchini in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / sp 10
place all other ingredients excluding saltanas and mix 20 sec / sp 7
add saltanas and mix 5 sec / / sp 7
place mixture into greased muffin tray or patty pans
bake for 25 - 30 min - or until spongy to touch
let sit for 5 min then turn muffins out onto wire rack to cool completely, then store in air tight container.
makes 12 large muffins of 36 small muffins
these are great for kids who dont lke there vegitables as when finished you cant taste ther carrot or zucchini.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins