- 5 eggs
- 300 grams thickened cream, (Full cream)
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, (Leaves only)
- cracked pepper, (To taste)
- 110 grams Tasty cheese, (Grated)
- 6 slices shortcut bacon, (Diced)
- 3 sheets Puff pastry, (Defrosted & sliced into 4 squares)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees & grease a 12 cup cupcake tray.
Remove puff pastry from freezer to thaw while preparing the mixture.
If cheese is not grated, do this now - Cube block cheese into 3cm pieces & turbo for approx 8sec until crumbled. Set aside. No need to rinse bowl.
Add eggs, thickened cream, 4 sprigs parsley (remaining is to garnish) & cracked pepper to taste. Mix 8 sec, speed 6, MC on.
Add cheese & bacon pieces. Combine 8 sec, reverse, speed 2, MC on.
Cut each sheet of pastry into 4 squares once thawed & insert one square into each cup of the cupcake tray, folding the sides of the pastry down slightly.
Scoop equal amounts of quiche mixture into each one & garnish with remaining parsley.
Put into oven for approx 25min or until golden brown. Quiche may appear 'puffed' while cooking - they deflate once out of the oven.
Thanks to my Beautiful Mum, Cate, for this recipe x
This recipe is also great for making 1 large quiche.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dog Biscuits
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)