- 150 grams honey
- 95 grams raw sugar
- 2.5 tablespoons chai mixed spice
- 150 grams Butter
- 500 grams plain flour
- 1.5 teaspoons bicarb soda
20h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add raw sugar and mill 3 seconds on speed 9
add honey and butter and melt 4 minutes 65 degrees speed 1 in the last 30 seconds add the chai baking spice
add flour and bicarb then combine 1 minute
turnout onto thermomat or floured work surface and knead into a ball, wrap tightly in cling wrap and place in the fridge to rest overnight.
preheat oven to 180 degrees
allow dough to return to room temp, roll out on a floured surface to a thickness of 3mm and cut out cookie shapes
bake on lined trays for 6-8 minutes or until golden
I buy my chai baking spice from a store in warragul called String and Salt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- Apple and sage sauce
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Japanese coconut buns
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Cauliflower oats
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake