- 150 grams honey
- 95 grams raw sugar
- 2.5 tablespoons chai mixed spice
- 150 grams Butter
- 500 grams plain flour
- 1.5 teaspoons bicarb soda
10h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add raw sugar and mill 3 seconds on speed 9
add honey and butter and melt 4 minutes 65 degrees speed 1 in the last 30 seconds add the chai baking spice
add flour and bicarb then combine 1 minute
turnout onto thermomat or floured work surface and knead into a ball, wrap tightly in cling wrap and place in the fridge to rest overnight.
preheat oven to 180 degrees
allow dough to return to room temp, roll out on a floured surface to a thickness of 3mm and cut out cookie shapes
bake on lined trays for 6-8 minutes or until golden
I buy my chai baking spice from a store in warragul called String and Salt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Chocolate weetbix balls