- 150 grams honey
- 95 grams raw sugar
- 2.5 tablespoons chai mixed spice
- 150 grams Butter
- 500 grams plain flour
- 1.5 teaspoons bicarb soda
20h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add raw sugar and mill 3 seconds on speed 9
add honey and butter and melt 4 minutes 65 degrees speed 1 in the last 30 seconds add the chai baking spice
add flour and bicarb then combine 1 minute
turnout onto thermomat or floured work surface and knead into a ball, wrap tightly in cling wrap and place in the fridge to rest overnight.
preheat oven to 180 degrees
allow dough to return to room temp, roll out on a floured surface to a thickness of 3mm and cut out cookie shapes
bake on lined trays for 6-8 minutes or until golden
I buy my chai baking spice from a store in warragul called String and Salt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Jam and cream tea cakes
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Variation Date lime cake