- 120 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 small brown onion, peeled, halved
- 2 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 400 g Tinned Corn Kernals
- 260 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp paprika
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Use spray oil to generously grease a metal or silicone muffin tray (don't use patty pans - the cheese will stick).
Grate cheese for 5 seconds on speed 8 and set aside.
Chop onion and bacon for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add corn (including liquid) and cream for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add cheese and flour and mix for 5 seconds on speed 7. Remove lid, scrape down sides of bowl and mix again if required.
Place mixture into muffin tin and sprinkle each muffin with a small amount of paprika.
Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
Accessories you need
This makes 12 standard muffins or around 30-35 mini muffins. They are very moist and hold their shape well while baking. You can fill the muffin tin quite high as they don't tend to spill over as they rise.
The recipe can be doubled (only just!) - you may need to mix by hand with the spatula at the end to make sure all the batter is incorporated.
Add whatever you have in the fridge or pantry, eg sundried tomatoes, olives, roasted capsicum, feta, spinach, seeds, etc.
These make a great lunchbox filler and don't contain any eggs so are perfect for families with egg allergies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Christmas Salad
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- BBQ Sauce
- Barbecued pork ribs
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)