- Butter, for greasing
- 60 g Cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces
- 120 g cream cheese
- 3 spring onions, cut into halves
- 280 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 210 g natural yoghurt
- fresh herbs of choice, (handful)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tomatoes, firm
- 50 g Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 50 g tomato paste
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160ºC. Butter a rectangular baking dish and set aside.
Place cheddar and Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
Place cream cheese and spring onions into mixing bowl and blend 5 sec/speed 5.
Add all remaining scone ingredients except yoghurt and blend 5 sec/speed 7.
Add yoghurt and knead 30 sec/.
Transfer dough onto a well floured silicone bread mat or work surface and push out gently into a rectangle. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place herbs and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Add tomatoes and olives and chop 3 sec/speed 4.
With aid of spatula, spread the tomato paste onto scone dough. Sprinkle with half of the reserved cheese, then cover with the filling mixture. Roll into a long roll and cut across the grain, turning each scone on its side so the scroll is facing up. Cover with remaining cheese.
Place scones into prepared dish and bake (160°C) for 25-30 minutes until golden. Serve warm.
Step 6 - This dough is very soft and should not be stretchy like a bread dough at all.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Salted caramel sauce