- Butter, for greasing
- 60 g Cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 60 g parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces
- 120 g cream cheese
- 3 spring onions, cut into halves
- 280 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 210 g natural yoghurt
- fresh herbs of choice, (handful)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tomatoes, firm
- 50 g Kalamata olives, pitted
- 50 g tomato paste
30minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 25min
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160ºC. Butter a rectangular baking dish and set aside.
Place cheddar and Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
Place cream cheese and spring onions into mixing bowl and blend 5 sec/speed 5.
Add all remaining scone ingredients except yoghurt and blend 5 sec/speed 7.
Add yoghurt and knead 30 sec/.
Transfer dough onto a well floured silicone bread mat or work surface and push out gently into a rectangle. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place herbs and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Add tomatoes and olives and chop 3 sec/speed 4.
With aid of spatula, spread the tomato paste onto scone dough. Sprinkle with half of the reserved cheese, then cover with the filling mixture. Roll into a long roll and cut across the grain, turning each scone on its side so the scroll is facing up. Cover with remaining cheese.
Place scones into prepared dish and bake (160°C) for 25-30 minutes until golden. Serve warm.
Step 6 - This dough is very soft and should not be stretchy like a bread dough at all.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice