- 200 grams of tasty cheese
- 1/2 brown onion
- 200gm bacon
- 1 tsp EDC stock
- 20 gm olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 350 gm SR flour
Chop 200gm tasty cheese into chunks and grate sp6 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
Chop 1/2 a brown opinion on sp4 for 2-3 seconds, add in 200gm bacon and chop 10 seconds sp4. Add 20gm olive oil and 1tsp EDC stock. Cook at varoma for 3 mins sp1
Add 250gm milk and 2 eggs mix sp4 5 seconds. Add cheese & 350gm SR flour and mix sp5 for 10 seconds or until just combined.
Spoon mixture into a mini muffin pan sprayed with non stick baking oil.
Cook for 20 mins on 180'c or until golden.
Cheesy Bacon mini muffins
Accessories you need
Try adding grated zuchinni or 100gm parm cheese & 100gm tasty as a variety xx
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Dragon fruit cashew cheesecake
- Refined sugar, dairy, egg, vegan choc chip muffins
- Dairy & Sugar free Banana and coconut ice cream
- Chicken Laksa
- Date and walnut butter
- Raw beetroot, rocket & feta salad with Cajun steamed fish and a coriander & caper yogurt dressing.
- Coconut Honey Mustard Chicken
- Steamed Salmon & Asian green's with herb dressing.
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Chilli Mussels
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara