- 200 grams of tasty cheese
- 1/2 brown onion
- 200gm bacon
- 1 tsp EDC stock
- 20 gm olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 350 gm SR flour
Chop 200gm tasty cheese into chunks and grate sp6 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
Chop 1/2 a brown opinion on sp4 for 2-3 seconds, add in 200gm bacon and chop 10 seconds sp4. Add 20gm olive oil and 1tsp EDC stock. Cook at varoma for 3 mins sp1
Add 250gm milk and 2 eggs mix sp4 5 seconds. Add cheese & 350gm SR flour and mix sp5 for 10 seconds or until just combined.
Spoon mixture into a mini muffin pan sprayed with non stick baking oil.
Cook for 20 mins on 180'c or until golden.
Cheesy Bacon mini muffins
Accessories you need
Try adding grated zuchinni or 100gm parm cheese & 100gm tasty as a variety xx
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Raw Dragon fruit cashew cheesecake
- Refined sugar, dairy, egg, vegan choc chip muffins
- Dairy & Sugar free Banana and coconut ice cream
- Chicken Laksa
- Date and walnut butter
- Raw beetroot, rocket & feta salad with Cajun steamed fish and a coriander & caper yogurt dressing.
- Coconut Honey Mustard Chicken
- Steamed Salmon & Asian green's with herb dressing.