- 300 grams plain flour
- 150 grams butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams water, chilled
- 140 grams Double Brie
- 50 grams Blue Vein Cheese
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams thickened cream
- 3 shallots, roughly chopped
- flat-leaf parsley, chopped for garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Alcohol-free Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Appetizer Side dish Starter Dinner Snack Supper Pie, quiche Tart
Place flour, butter, salt and water into mixing bowl and mix 25 secs / Sp 4.
Transfer pastry onto Thermomat or floured surface and work into a flattened ball. Wrap in Thermomat or plastic wrap and refridgerate for 15 mins.
Pre heat Oven at 180 degress.
Place brie, blue vein, eggs, cream and shallots into the mixxing bowl. Mix 30 secs / Sp 6.
Remove pastry from the fridge and roll out to very thin sheet. Using a round cookie cutter cut cirles out of the pastry sheet.
Using a mini cupcake tray line each cupcake hole with the cirlce of shortcrust pastry.
Using a fork prik holes at the bottom of each pastry cirlce in the tray.
Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and fill with cheese cream filling place back in the oven for another 15 mins until the filling is golden brown and firm to touch.
Remove from oven and place a small slice of brie on each tartlrt and a small crumble of blue vein.
Place tartlets on a wire rack to cool and then garnish with a small spinkle of parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Summer Christmas Trifle - Paleo
- Lime No-Bake Cheesecake
- Grain Free Lasagne
- Crunchy Paleo "ANZAC" Cookies
- Gluten Free Orange & Poppyseed Cake
- Celery, Leek & Thyme Soup