- 280 g water
- 20 g fresh yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 500 g bakers flour, extra to dust
- 500 g full cream milk
- 50 g flour
- 30 g Butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 250 g chicken breast, Diced and cooked
- 1 can Sweet corn
- 1 bunch spinach, pre packed bag works also
- 200 g Grated Cheddar Cheese, more or less dependent on your love for cheese
Place water and yeast into mixing bowl and heat 1 min/37C/speed 1
Add all remaining ingredients and mix 6 sec/speed 6 then knead 1.5 min//
Transfer dough onto a ThermoMat or lightly floured bench, work into a ball. Wrap in ThermoMat or place in bowl and cover with clean tea towel. Allow to rise for 30mins
Pre heat oven to 200C
Start preparing the Cheese Sauce
Rinse mixing bowl
Place all ingredients except the cheese into the mixing bowl and cook 7 min/90C/speed 4
Add cheese and cook for a further 1 min/90C/speed 4
This makes 500gms - you wont need this much but am yet to perfect cutting it in half so I usually find a use for the left over sauce!
Seperate the dough into 12 portions.
Lightly flour the bench and a rolling pin
Roll a portion out until it is a about 3mm wide
Add enough cheese sauce to cover the dough to about a cm from the edge (Can make it a thick layer if you choose)
Add a few spinach leaves, corn and chicken.
Top with some grated cheese
Now the tricky part - bring all the edges together to close the pocket - ensure the pocket is closed or you'll have a messy tray and empty pocket!
Place on a lined backing tray.
Repeat with each portion
Cook in the oven until brown (ovens will differ mine takes about 15-20mins)
Thermomix Pizza Dough (From EDC)
Thermomix Cheese Sauce (From EDC)
Assembly and Cooking
Accessories you need
You can substitute for any filling you choose - get creative!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake