- 300 g Whole Rolled Oates
- 100 g Coconut sugar
- 50 g raw sugar
- 60 g Milk of choice, I used full cream milk
- 3 eggs
- 200 g chocolate chips
- 200 g chocolate, Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees
2. Add raw sugar to bowl - mill 3 secs/speed 9
3. Add rolled Oates - chop 3 secs/speed 5
4. Add all remaining ingredients except choc chips and extra chocolate - mix 20 secs/speed 3
5. Add choc chips - mix 10 sec/speed 3
6. Pour mixture into snack moulds or prepared slice tin
7. Cook in oven for 15 minutes or until browned
8. Grate extra chocolate in a clean bowl -10 secs/speed8
9. Melt grated chocolate - 2-3 mins/50 degrees/speed 3
10. Pour melted chocolate over cooked oat bars and put in the fridge to set for 20 minutes (optional)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls