THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 carrot, Peeled and ruffly chopped
- 1 spring onion / shallot
- 1 small handful of parsley
- 2 leaves Sliver beet spinach
- 1/2 can Corn
- 2 tablespoons Corn juices from the can
- 30 g Butter or Margarine
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 150 g Mundella fat free natural yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 pinches salt
- 125 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Mundella fat free natural yogurt
- 4-5 pieces chives fresh
Recipe is created for
Peel and ruffly chop the carrot, place in TM with spring onion, parsley and silver beet, chop for 10sec on speed 6. Remove fromTM and set aside.
Place butter in TM bowl, melt for 30 sec at 50oC on speed 4.
Add flour, bicarb soda, natural yogurt and eggs. mix for 10 sec on speed 5. Scrape down the sides.
Place carrot mixture in TM with corn, corn jucies and salt, mix on reverse for 5-10 sec on speed 3.
Heat a fry pan on low. place a little amount of oil so miture doesnt stick to the pan and with a spoon scoop a decent amount into the pan, like you were making a pancake.
cook until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups