- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 celery stick, chopped
- 100 g walnuts
- 95 g organic rolled oats OR rolled quinoa
- 3 eggs
- 150 g Fetta Cheese
- 90 g organic breadcrumbs
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 200°CCreate breadcrumbs, then remove from bowl
Place onion and herbs into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 6. Saute.
Add zucchini, carrot, celery. Chop for 6 seconds speed 6Add walnuts, oats and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down.Add eggs, cheese, tamari, breadcrumbs and mix to combine for20 seconds on speed 5.Cut just thawed puff pastry in half on a working bench.Place 1/6th of the mixture onto the long edge of the pastry and roll, cut into four equal portions, brush the tops with whole milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.Place sausage rolls on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 20 minutes at 200°C until crisp and golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Chinese samosa
- Chillean Empanadas
- Mah Mah's Hot Steak Sauce
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- David's Dhall
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls