- 1 onion, approximately 100g, quartered
- tomato sauce, quick squirt
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs, to taste
- 500 g sausage meat
- 3 sheet puff pastry, ready-made (or make in themomix
Add onion speed 8/ 5-10 seconds. Remove onions from bowl and squeeze out excess water (in a colander). Add back to the bowl.
Add the sauces, herbs and seasonings. Mix speed 2/ 10 seconds.
Add sausage meat. Mix on speed 5-6 for 20-30 seconds.
Lay out pastry sheets onto a clean bench. Cut each sheet in half lengthways. Divide the mixture evenly amongst all 6 halves into the middle of each sheet
Roll pastry so that the seam is on the underside. Cut each half into 6 sections or any size you desire.
Glaze with egg and milk wash if desired. ( or can use cooking spray, but the finish is not as golden)
Place in preheated 200deg for 30-35 minutes until golden.
Accessories you need
A very quick and easy recipe by karen21, I have taken out the egg and the potato.
Dont add to much of the sauces as they will the sausage mixture very sloppy.
Very easy for the kids to make
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Beef fajitas
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables