- 1000 grams potatoes, Peeled and sliced into 5cm slices
- 1 onion, Peeled and sliced
- 250 Mls cream
- 250 Mls Milk
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 30 grams Butter, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, Chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Lightly spray inside of with non stick oil.
2. Place all ingredients except butter and parsley into .
3. Set temperature to Varoma, put MC in place and set timer to 15 minutes, speed , .
4. Cook until potatoes are just starting to get tender.
5. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a casserole/ oven proof frypan with non stick spray.
6. Gently tip contents of TMX bowl into dish, gently spreading evenly.
7. Dot with butter and sprinkle with parsley.
8. Bake for app. 20 minutes or until golden. Stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This creamy potato bake goes perfectly with any roast meats, fish or even with a an egg on top and a side of bacon.
Keeps well and reheats well.
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake