- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 180 g rice flour
- 120 g maize cornflour
- 45 g rice, bran
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 185 ml water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Lightly oil two 30 x 25 cm Swiss roll tins.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl, mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Divide the mixture into two portions. Press each portion into prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cook in the tin. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Low chemical, free of egg, dairy, gluten, nut and soy.
If you would like a more evenly shaped biscuit, score the dough in the tins with a knife before you bake them, then the biscuits will be easy to break neatly once they're cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Three cup duck tongue
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Get Moreish Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls