- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 180 g rice flour
- 120 g maize cornflour
- 45 g rice, bran
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 185 ml water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Lightly oil two 30 x 25 cm Swiss roll tins.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl, mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Divide the mixture into two portions. Press each portion into prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cook in the tin. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Low chemical, free of egg, dairy, gluten, nut and soy.
If you would like a more evenly shaped biscuit, score the dough in the tins with a knife before you bake them, then the biscuits will be easy to break neatly once they're cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Black rice cake
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- More Again Caramel Snickers
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Quick Beef Pho for Two