- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 180 g rice flour
- 120 g maize cornflour
- 45 g rice, bran
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 185 ml water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Lightly oil two 30 x 25 cm Swiss roll tins.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl, mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Divide the mixture into two portions. Press each portion into prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cook in the tin. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Low chemical, free of egg, dairy, gluten, nut and soy.
If you would like a more evenly shaped biscuit, score the dough in the tins with a knife before you bake them, then the biscuits will be easy to break neatly once they're cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Indian rice pudding
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)