- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 180 g rice flour
- 120 g maize cornflour
- 45 g rice, bran
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 185 ml water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
30minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 25min
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Lightly oil two 30 x 25 cm Swiss roll tins.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl, mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Divide the mixture into two portions. Press each portion into prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cook in the tin. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Low chemical, free of egg, dairy, gluten, nut and soy.
If you would like a more evenly shaped biscuit, score the dough in the tins with a knife before you bake them, then the biscuits will be easy to break neatly once they're cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- 'Fried' Rice
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Date & Walnut Loaf (Gluten Free & Non-Dairy)
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- Silverbeet and Rice Bake
- Sesame seed nut bars
- Thai Vegetable Soup
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite