- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 180 g rice flour
- 120 g maize cornflour
- 45 g rice, bran
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 185 ml water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Lightly oil two 30 x 25 cm Swiss roll tins.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl, mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Divide the mixture into two portions. Press each portion into prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cook in the tin. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Low chemical, free of egg, dairy, gluten, nut and soy.
If you would like a more evenly shaped biscuit, score the dough in the tins with a knife before you bake them, then the biscuits will be easy to break neatly once they're cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Claypot Rice
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY