- 500 g cauliflower florets
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 50 g Parmasen Cheese, cubed
- 130 g cheddar cheese, cubed, Or could use mozzarella if you wish
- pinch salt & pepper
- pinch dried oregano
- 2 eggs
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180c
Make Cauliflower paste by adding cauliflower florets into the mixing bowl and chop 10 sec, sp 9, scrape bowl and then mix 10 sec, sp 6 - repeat until you have a paste like conistency
Remove cauliflower paste and strain through a cheese cloth or nut milk bag and leave aside *see tip for more info
Clean and dry the bowl and blade
Add garlic and chop 3 sec sp 7, scrape down the sides and add parmasen cheese and cheddar cheese, chop 10 sec sp 7, scrape bowl and add all remaining ingredients (including the strained cauliflower) Mix10 sec sp 5 until well combined.
Spread the mixture onto some baking paper on a pizza base and bake in the oven for around 45 mins until crispy.
Add your favourite toppings and bake again until ready!
Accessories you need
Ensure that you have removed ALL the moisture from the cauliflower paste, I used a nut milk bag and squeezed with my hands, the mixture should be then dry and crumbly. The more moisture in the cauliflower the longer it will take to bake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Super Easy British Cheese Straws
- Baba Ganoush - the Best in the World!
- Jerk Spice Mix
- Jamaican sweet potato & bean curry
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Carrot & Watercress Soup
- Kristy's baked beans
- Chicken miso soup
- Apple & Raspberry Jam
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
- Herby Chicken & Egg Sandwich Filler
- "clean" chicken and corn soup
- Sneaky Chocolate Milkshake