- 1 onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 200 grams precooked/left over vegies
- 20 grams oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon vege stock
- 1000 grams Sausage Mince
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180°C
Mince garlic and onion sp 10 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides and mince again if need.
Add oil, saute on 100 at sp 4 for 2 minutes.
Add vegie and stock and blitz on sp 10 for 15 seconds. Scrape down sides and blitz again if need.
Add sausage mince and mix on reverse on speed 5 for 1 minute.
I put into a plastic bag to pipe onto filo pastry. Slice pre-purchased filo pastry in half and pipe mixture onto centre of filo pastry. Brush egg/milk onto edges of pastry, bring 1 edge to centre and roll onto other edge of filo. Place onto greased, lined tray and bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
Serve with your favourite sauce.
Kids loved them
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce