- 2 quantity TM Shortcrust Pastry
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesen cheese
- 12 eggs
- 400 gram bacon
- 4 Spring onions sliced
- 2 tablespoon Grated Tasty Cheese
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a pie tin with butter.
Make pastry as per EDC adding parmesen cheese to the mix. Place in fridge for 20 mins, roll out to fit pie tin and place in the freezer for a further 30 mins. Remove from freezer and line base with half the bacon, crack in the eggs season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the spring onions. Cover top with remaining bacon and top with tasty cheese.
Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes. Let cool in tin before removing.
Egg and Bacon Pie
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Whipped Cream
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Lou'sKitchen cinnamon scrolls
- Kiwi Jelly Slice
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
- Old fashioned favourite - Jam and coconut slice
- Creamy Mushroom Pies
- Creamy tomato mushroom spaghetti
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peach Galette
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)
- Kangkung Pelecing (Spinach with Sambal)
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Potato bake
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup