- 520 g Baker's Flour
- 2 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 350 litres millilitres!! warm water
8Recipe is created for
add warm water to yeast and leave in TM for 2 minutes
add flour sugar and salt, but keep the salt away from the yeast
oil large bowl and allow to rise for 2 hours
punch down and shape; place on baking tray
turn on oven to 220 degrees
allow bread to rise and insert in oven once reaches temperature
cook for 20 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow