- 520 g Baker's Flour
- 2 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 350 litres millilitres!! warm water
8Recipe is created for
add warm water to yeast and leave in TM for 2 minutes
add flour sugar and salt, but keep the salt away from the yeast
oil large bowl and allow to rise for 2 hours
punch down and shape; place on baking tray
turn on oven to 220 degrees
allow bread to rise and insert in oven once reaches temperature
cook for 20 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing