- 30 g Butter, chopped
- 75 g water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 170 g oats
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
Pre-heat oven at 190 C.
Line baking tray with paper.
Place butter, water, salt and sugar into mixing bowl. Heat 3 min/90 C/speed 3.
Add oats and bicarbonate of soda and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
This creates a crumbly dough.
Tip onto ThermoMat and push together with hands.
Roll out using baking paper on top of dough to as thin as possible.
Using MC as a cutter, cut rounds out and place on prepared tray.
Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until crisp (turning over if necessary).
Allow to cool in turned off oven.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)