- 30 g Butter, chopped
- 75 g water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 170 g oats
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
Pre-heat oven at 190 C.
Line baking tray with paper.
Place butter, water, salt and sugar into mixing bowl. Heat 3 min/90 C/speed 3.
Add oats and bicarbonate of soda and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
This creates a crumbly dough.
Tip onto ThermoMat and push together with hands.
Roll out using baking paper on top of dough to as thin as possible.
Using MC as a cutter, cut rounds out and place on prepared tray.
Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until crisp (turning over if necessary).
Allow to cool in turned off oven.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad