- 30 g Butter, chopped
- 75 g water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 170 g oats
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
Pre-heat oven at 190 C.
Line baking tray with paper.
Place butter, water, salt and sugar into mixing bowl. Heat 3 min/90 C/speed 3.
Add oats and bicarbonate of soda and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
This creates a crumbly dough.
Tip onto ThermoMat and push together with hands.
Roll out using baking paper on top of dough to as thin as possible.
Using MC as a cutter, cut rounds out and place on prepared tray.
Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until crisp (turning over if necessary).
Allow to cool in turned off oven.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab