THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 250 g broccoli, roughly chopped
- 2-3 mushrooms, approx. 60-80g
- 600 g Boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 150 g cheese, tasty, mozzarella
- 1 tbsp dried herbs, parsley, oregano, basil etc
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- see notes
1. Add cauliflower, broccoli and mushrooms to TM and chop - 5 sec/speed 4.5
2. Place chopped veg into rice basket and insert into TM bowl. Pour in boiling water and cook - 10 min/Varoma temp/speed 2
3. Remove rice basket and run under cold water to cool
4. Place veggies into a nutbag and squeeze as much water out as possible. It is important to take your time and do this step properly!
5. Place back into TM bowl and add eggs, cheese, herbs, chia seeds, salt and pepper and mix - 20 sec/speed 4
6. Remove mixture from bowl and place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Using a spatula, gently make a flat pizza shape and bake for 25-30 min, or until golden brown
7. Remove from oven and top with favourite ingredients, and bake until cooked. Or just eat it as is... Enjoy!
This is a variation on my "Best Ever Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Base" to include more veggies for the kids. My kids enjoy this topped with some TM tomato paste, ham and cheese.
The photo shows the following toppings:
Mango Chutney as a base sauce - //www.recipecommunity.com.au/sauces-dips-spreads-recipes/mango-chutney-refined-sugar-free/206528
Red onion, capsicum, mushroom and tasty cheese as a topping.
After baking, add some rocket leaves (tossed in olive oil and lemon juice) and a drizzle of yoghurt (here is my super easy recipe - //www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/easy-thick-vanilla-yoghurt-time-poor/241723)
**If you don't own a nutbag, some clean muslin or a chux works just as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Christmas Salad
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Ginerbeer Cornmeat
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Stir Fry Veggies