- 100 g cheese, Cubed
- 90 g ham
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 g spelt flour
- 130 g Milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 can sweetcorn kernels tin
- 1/2 zucchini
1. Place cheese and zuchini sliced into the bowl and chop Speed 6/ 5 Seconds.
2. Then place all the other ingredients into the bowl and mix /speed 4/ 30 seconds.
Heat a frying pan up on the stove and take 1/3 cup and use it to measure the right amount of batter into the pan.
Cook just like normal pancakes.
Eat on its own or with some garlic and herb dip.
To make batter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls