- 100 g cheese, Cubed
- 90 g ham
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 g spelt flour
- 130 g milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 can sweetcorn kernels tin
- 1/2 zucchini
1. Place cheese and zuchini sliced into the bowl and chop Speed 6/ 5 Seconds.
2. Then place all the other ingredients into the bowl and mix /speed 4/ 30 seconds.
Heat a frying pan up on the stove and take 1/3 cup and use it to measure the right amount of batter into the pan.
Cook just like normal pancakes.
Eat on its own or with some garlic and herb dip.
To make batter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- LCHF Cauliflower breakfast bake
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- General's crumbed cheese and pasta squares
- Sweet potato and corn fritters
- Bak Kwa(Chinese Pork Jerky)
- LCHF Breakfast Frittata / Keto Egg & Ham Muffins
- Gluten Free Bread
- Savoury Muffins
- Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- GF Salted Caramel & Walnut Brownies
- Vegan Too Easy Chocolate Cake
- Chicken Laksa
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Vegan orange and rum truffles
- Italian Meatballs and Sauce with Hidden Veggies
- Rainbow Slice
- QUICK Chocolate Ice Cream
- Hundreds and Thousands Biscuits