- 100 g cheese, Cubed
- 90 g ham
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 g spelt flour
- 130 g Milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 can sweetcorn kernels tin
- 1/2 zucchini
1. Place cheese and zuchini sliced into the bowl and chop Speed 6/ 5 Seconds.
2. Then place all the other ingredients into the bowl and mix /speed 4/ 30 seconds.
Heat a frying pan up on the stove and take 1/3 cup and use it to measure the right amount of batter into the pan.
Cook just like normal pancakes.
Eat on its own or with some garlic and herb dip.
To make batter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Nutella cinnamon (donut) cupcakes
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Hanne's Nutella 😊
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes