- 100 g cheese, Cubed
- 90 g ham
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 g spelt flour
- 130 g milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 can sweetcorn kernels tin
- 1/2 zucchini
1. Place cheese and zuchini sliced into the bowl and chop Speed 6/ 5 Seconds.
2. Then place all the other ingredients into the bowl and mix /speed 4/ 30 seconds.
Heat a frying pan up on the stove and take 1/3 cup and use it to measure the right amount of batter into the pan.
Cook just like normal pancakes.
Eat on its own or with some garlic and herb dip.
To make batter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Mum's Mayo
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Very Berry Cheesecake Slice
- Simplicity chocolate cake
- Healthy Banana Bread