- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 150 g almonds
- 150 g sunflower seeds
- 150 g sesame seeds
- 200 g chia seeds
- 2 tbsp dried herbs, e.g. thyme, sage
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 g water
Preheat oven to 160 C and line two baking trays with baking paper
Chop garlic cloves 3 seconds / speed 7
Add almonds and mill 10 seconds / speed 9
Add all other ingredients
Mix 30 seconds / speed 2 until the mixture forms a thick paste
Spread paste onto the two baking trays, into the shape of rectangles and to 5mm thickness.
Bake 25 minutes
Remove from oven, cut into portions and turn over.
Bake another 25 minutes
The crackers should be firm by this stage; if not keep in the oven a bit longer (will depend on exact thickness of the cracker)
Allow to cook completely
Accessories you need
You could use fresh herbs in this recipe as well.
This makes a lovely healthy snack for lunchboxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Ginger Crunch Bliss Balls - Paleo
- Paleo cacao slice
- Pete Evans Paleo Coconut Macaroons
- Valentine's Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (paleo, vegan)
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Chai Smoothie
- Edmonds Fielder's Classic Sponge
- Oaty Date Bars
- Chia and Cashew Breakfast Pudding
- Cashew and chia seed breakfast pudding
- Coconut and lemon balls
- Pistachio and prune truffles