- 4 sheets Puff Pastry, thawed, Low fat
- 2 slices bread, or equiv. breadcrumbs
- 60 g pecans, or walnuts
- 60 g macadamia nuts
- 180 g tasty/swiss, cubed
- 140 g rolled oats, or muesli
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1/2 Capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk Celery, roughly chopped
- 2 Carrots,peeled, roughly chopped
- 20 g Rice Bran Oil
- 1 Cup of Frozen Peas, thawed
- 1 Cup of Frozen Corn, thawed
- 30 g GF Worcester Sauce
- 3 eggs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2-3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 other vegetable you have in your fridge
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter Baking Cooking Freezing BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic New Zealand American Australian European Easy Low budget Quick Appetizer Side dish British & Irish Children food Vegetarian USA Pastry Vegetable dish
1. Pre heat oven at 200*C, line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Place nuts cheese & oats/muesli into TM bowl. Blend 12sec/Sp6. Set aside.
3. Place onion, garlic and veg into TM bowl, chop 3-5sec/Sp6. Scrape down sides, add oil and saute 4min/110*//Sp 1, NO MC on lid.
4. Add peas, corn, nut/chees mix, Worcester sauce, eggs, breadcrumb/curry, salt & pepper. Mix 30sec//Sp 3, scrape down sides, mix at speed 3/ until all just combined together.
5. Cut pastry sheets in half along the length, then place mixture along the length of each pastry piece and then roll up. Cut each of these long sausage rolls into 5 small ones.
6. Place sausage rolls on oven tray & brush with milk & sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
7, Place in the oven & cook for 25-30 min.
Hunters Vegetable Sausage Rolls
I don't like to hide vegetables, my kids got used to it, so if you're the same, chop the veggies in step 3 for the min time, check that they aren't too chopped down and just chop for a second at a time until you're happy with the texture. Don't over combine in step 4 either.
You can make your own pastry from the BCB if you wish.
These are great cold too, so they can be packed into lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits