- 200 grams tasty/cheddar cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 150 grams feta cheese
- 200 grams bacon
- 200 grams cream
- 8 eggs
- 125 grams baby spinach
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Place cheddar/tasty cheese in bowl and grate on speed 8 for 5 seconds. Add feta and bacon and chop on speed 5 for 3 seconds. Add cream and eggs and mix in reverse, speed 6 for 5 seconds. Add spinach and mix on reverse for 5 seconds on speed 4.
I bake in silicone cupcake moulds for 25 minutes at 180 degrees, makes 18-20.
You could put in a quiche dish and cook for around 45 minutes (would make a big quiche).
You can also add tomato, mushroom or veg of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart