- 4 --- eggs, Large room temperature
- 4 level tablespoons Almond Flour
- 4 level tablespoons psyllium husks
- 4 level tablespoons Protein Powder, Unflavoured
- 4 level tablespoons cream
- 1. Crack 4 eggs into thermomix.
2. 5 seconds speed 4
3. Add Almond flour, Psyllium husks, Protein powder, cream
4. 5 seconds speed 4
5. Pour 1/4 of batter onto a dinner plate. Do not oil the plate. Recipe makes 4 tortillas.
6. Put in microwave and cook 1.5 - 2.5 minutes depending on your microwave.
7. Gently use a spatular to release tortilla from plate easing it off by releasing it bit by bit around outer edge of tortilla until you reach the middle.
8. Place on a cooling rack.
These tortillas are very pliable so perfect for wraps.
You can also add different seasonings to taste.
So simple, quick and healthy.
1.1 net grams carbohydrate per tortilla.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Cheese Pie
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Doughnut Bundt
- Egg Free Brioche
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Val's Pavlova
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style