- 250g cheese, cubed
- 250g Bacon, roughly chopped
- 6 eggs
- 250g cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- butter for greasing
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease a quiche dish liberally with butter.
Add cheese to TM bowl and blitz for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Add bacon to TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 5.
Add eggs, cream, grated cheese, salt and pepper to the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 3.
Pour mixture into greased quiche dish and bake for 30-35 mintues until golden brown on top.
Serve and enjoy
(see below tips for tasty variations)
I use this recipe as a base for all my quiches - try adding any of these ingredients for tasty variations: mushrooms, onion, jalapenos, ham, chicken, asparagus, broccoli, feta - the list is endless!
Perfect for LCHF (low carb healthy fat) lifestyle.
If you try this recipe, please come back and leave a comment and rating so that it helps others decide if they would like to try it.
Come and check out my facebook group 'Aussie TM5 Thermomixer' for more recipe sharing, hints and tips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)
- THAI HOT CHILLI SAUCE
- LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT CHEESEBURGERS (LCHF)
- (LCHF) LOW CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- LCHF CHOCOLATE WALNUT KETO FUDGE
- CLASSIC ITALIAN LASAGNE (OSSO BUCCO)
- CHICKEN AND CHEESE SAUSAGE ROLLS
- LAKSA NOODLE STIR FRY
- QUICK AND EASY BEEF NACHOS
- TASTY SHEPHERD'S PIE (POTATO PIE, COTTAGE PIE)
- CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN AVOCADO CAULIFLOWER MASH
- TASTY BEEF LASAGNE
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl