- 150g streaky bacon chopped, pan friend till brown crisy set aside
- 1 zucchini cut into chunks, 285g weight
- 130g jap pumkin cut into chunks
- 250g almond meal
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp paprika, red
- 4large eggs
- 125 melted butter
- 20g apple cider vinegar
- 1 spring onion
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
set oven to 180
add pumpkin and zucchini and spring onion to jug and chop 2secs speed 5 you dont want mush scrape down see picture may take further chopping
then add everytyhing except bacon mix 5secs sp5 rev once combined add bacon stir through crispy bacon with spatula
now divide between silicone cups (mine are small size of a standard cup cake they do rise a bit not a lot so fill up)
i cooked for 20mins 180 fan forced but this will vary on tin u use and oven
the muffins wer nice warm and were good cold would be great for breakfast or lunches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers