- 100gr sunflower seeds
- 125 almonds
- 125g parmesan, cut into cubes
- 30ml water
- 8 eggs
- 100 whipping cream
- 250g Roasted Pumpkin
- 100g feta
- 200g Cheddar cheese
- 4 roma tomatos, or cherry tomato
- 4 rashers, bacon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
heat oven to 180
place seeds nuts and parmesan in jug pulse using turbo till it looks like crumbly pastry dont go to far i leave a little texture,then add water and mix on speed 4till comes together you need to add a little water at atime you dont want it too wet although it is sticky.
put on a sheet greaseproof paper and top with another piece paper .roll it out till its thin,it is messy but i flipped in to tin press down with fingers and patch if needed
filling can be to your liking i have put a few ideas
1/ bacon/spring onion/ crack whole egg then fill with egg and cream misture top with grated cheddar
2/roasted pumpkin (when you roast dont cook too soft big chunks) tomato chunks fill with egg cream mix and top with fetta (i used whipped) and cherry tom
cook for approx 20min small 30min large one
i made egg cream mix just put in jug and mix 5secs/speed5 i added pepper no salt
I also made small ones for a cocktail party and filled with various things,the crackers and ideas on my page thermo/envy and in thermo/envy group
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce