- 5 sundried tomatoes
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1 handful of grated cheese
- Dash of cream
- 3 eggs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- shortcrust pastry sheets
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for students Take away food Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Children food Vegetarian Pie, quiche
Pre-heat oven to 180c, cut out your pastry bases and place into oiled mini muffin tray.
Blitz sundried tomatoes & parsley on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add cheese, cream and eggs and mix on speed 3 for 5 seconds.
Pour into prepared muffin tray and bake for 15-20 mins or until golden.
Mini Quiches with Sundried Tomaotes
Accessories you need
You can freeze these
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Dog Biscuits
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Banana Split Pops
- Tomato Puree (Passata)
- My favourite Green Smoothie
- Quinoa Cauli Chicken Soup
- Ghee from scratch
- Turkish Lahmacun (pronounced Larmarjoon)
- Oven Roasted Eggplant & Rosemary Butter
- Fairy Butter
- Watermelon-strawberry-mint icypoles
- Parmesan Butter
- Quinoa Linseed & Sunflower Bread
- Cashew Rocky Road