- 100 g cheese, cut roughly into 2cm chunks
- 400 g zucchini, cut into similar sized chunks
- 1 small onion, peeled and cut in half
- 3 rashes bacon, cut into 4 or 5 pieces
- 95 g oil, (I used rice bran)
- 90 g corn kernels
- 2 eggs
- 160 g spelt flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2. Place cheese into bowl and grate for 3 seconds speed 8, set aside.
3. Don't wash bowl out! Place zucchini into bowl and grate 3 seconds speed 6 and set aside with the cheese.
4. Don't wash bowl out! Place onion and bacon into bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
5. Add 15g of oil and cook for 4 mins varoma speed 2. Leave MC out.
6. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl with spatula and allow mixture to cool for a few minutes. Add remaing oil, zucchini, cheese, corn and eggs. Mix 10 seconds speed 2.
7. Add flour and baking powder and mix 20 seconds speed 2. Scrape down sides with spatula and repeat for another 20 seconds or until all ingredients are combined.
8. Spoon into mini silicon moulds or muffin tins and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes until golden ontop.
9. Allow to cool for a few minutes before turning onto wire rack, refilling moulds with remaining mixture and baking.
This recipe was based on one from the Huggies website
These freeze really well and are great to make in advance for lunchboxes.
You can make them in larger silicon moulds or muffin tins, just cook for slightly longer.
You can use Self Raising Flour instead of Spelt Flour and baking powder.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Savoury Muffins
- Viking Loaf
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Cheat Sourdough Bread (better than the real deal)
- Creamy Thyme Chicken and Mushroom Gluten Free Quiche
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins