- 1 onion, approximately 100g, quartered
- 1 potato, peeled and roughly chopped- approx 85g
- 1 egg
- tomato sauce, to taste
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- Mixed Herbs, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 500 g sausage meat
- 3 sheet puff pastry, ready-made (or make in themomix
Add onion and potato to Thermo bowl. Dice on speed 8 for 5-10 seconds. Remove from bowl and squeeze out excess water. Replace in bowl.
Add egg, sauces, herbs and seasonings. Mix on speed 2 for 10 seconds.
Add sausage meat. Mix on speed 5-6 for 20-30 seconds.
Lay out pastry sheets. Cut each sheet in half lengthways. Divide mixture evenly amongst all 6 halves. Roll pastry so that the seam is on the underside. Cut each half into 6 sections.
Glaze with egg and milk wash if desired. Place in preheated moderate oven for 30-35 minutes until golden.
These are delicious cold. I often make a double batch and freeze them ready for birthday parties or picnics.
I use my mum's homemade tomato sauce in this recipe- it makes all the difference. I have yet to convert it to the Thermo but there is a similar recipe here already although I haven't tried it- //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/aunty-ds-ezi-tomato-sauce/72380
You could also sprinkle some sesame seeds on top before placing in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie