- 2 sheets Shortcrust Pastry
- 4 eggs
- 100g buttermilk
- 100g light sour cream
- 100g Mascarpone cheese
- 60g Fetta Cheese
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 165g mushrooms
- 1/2 bunches fresh chives
- 1 level tsp Italian mixed herbs
- 1/2 level tbsp salt
- 1/4 level tsp cracked black pepper
- 1.Heat oven to 180c.
Grease a rectangular loose bottom tart tin and set aside.
- 2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices and set aside. Cut cherry tomatoes in halfs or slice to your liking and set aside. Cut fresh chives in small peaces and set aside.
- 3. Spread the sheets of sort crust pastry into the rectangle tart tin to fit. Arrange the cut mushrooms on top of the pastry and set aside.
- 4. Add to the mixing bowl eggs, buttermilk or pouring cream, light sour cream, mascarpone cheese, salt, pepper and mix 15 sec / speed 4.
- 5. Pour the egg mixute in to the tart shell over the mushrooms. Arrange the cut cherry tomatoes on top and sprinkle with crumbled fetra cheese, half tsp of Itamian mixed herbs and cut fresh chives.
- 6. Place the tart in to the heated (180c) oven and bake for 30 to 35 min or until golden and just set.
Serve warm or let it cool at room temperature and place into refrigerator until ready to use.
Accessories you need
You can make your own short crust pastry instead if using ready made pastry.
Serve the tart with a garden salad.
Recipe created by thermo_cook_angie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- Russian custard
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Kel's edited version of sweet n sour pork meatballs
- Raisin & Chocolate Chip Cookies - Gluten Free
- Phil's Bread Rolls