- 100 g Tasty cheese, Roughly chopped (2cm Cubes)
- 3 Zuchinnies, Ends removed and roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, Ends removed and roughly chopped
- 150 g bacon rashers
- 1 onion, Peeled & Halved
- 4 garlic cloves, Peeled
- 6 eggs
- 130 g Gluten free self raising flour
- 80 g olive oil
- 1 Handful fresh parsley
- 1 can corn kernals, Drained
Pre-heat oven to 180 Degrees
Add the cheese to the TM Bowl and grate for 7-10 Seconds on speed 8. Set Aside.
Add the Carrot and Zuchinni and chop for 3 Seconds | Speed 6. Set Aside with the Cheese.
Add the Bacon, Onion, Parsley and garlic to the bowl and chop for 5 Seconds | Speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add the oil and saute for 5 minutes | 100 Degrees | Speed 1. Add all other ingredients EXCEPT for the corn and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4.
Add the corn and mix through the mixture using your spatula. Pour the mixture into 12 cupcake moulds, and one lined 20x20 baking tray and bake for 40 minutes or until golden on top.
Season with salt and pepper
Can swap some of the zuchinni and carrot quantities with other vegetables - ie - Red Capsicum or brocolli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Lime Aioli
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Chicken and prawn noodles