- 100 g water
- 90 g olive oil
- 1 egg
- 120 g Topioca Flour, (starch)
- 50 g Coconut Flour
- 2-3 tbsp extra coconut flour
- 1 tsp salt
2. Pour in oil and water, heat for 2mins 37 degrees, sp1.
3. Add egg mix on sp1 for 3 sec.
4. Add flours (except extra coconut flour) sp 4, 20sec, check dough if quite sticky still, add 1T of extra Coconut flour, mix sp 4, 5 sec. Again, check if it needs an extra 1T and repeat the step up to 3 times.
This can be done in the TM31 and the TM5.
I used an extra 2 T of coconut flour when making this base.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice