'PALEO' Pizza Base
- 100 g Water
- 90 g Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
- 120 g Topioca Flour, (starch)
- 50 g Coconut Flour
- 2-3 tbsp extra coconut flour
- 1 tsp Salt
2. Pour in oil and water, heat for 2mins 37 degrees, sp1.
3. Add egg mix on sp1 for 3 sec.
4. Add flours (except extra coconut flour) sp 4, 20sec, check dough if quite sticky still, add 1T of extra Coconut flour, mix sp 4, 5 sec. Again, check if it needs an extra 1T and repeat the step up to 3 times.
This can be done in the TM31 and the TM5.
I used an extra 2 T of coconut flour when making this base.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Bread
- Blue cheese, walnut and pear tart
- Chicken and zucchini cakes
- Tuna and Tomato Tart
- Best ever sausage rolls
- Baked breakfast frittata (Dairy free)
- Capsicum & Zucchini Seed Crackers
- Seed crackers
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs GF DF
- Rosemary and sea salt crackers
- Easy Vegetable Slice
- Muesli Slice