- 100 g Water
- 90 g Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
- 120 g Topioca Flour, (starch)
- 50 g Coconut Flour
- 2-3 tbsp extra coconut flour
- 1 tsp Salt
2. Pour in oil and water, heat for 2mins 37 degrees, sp1.
3. Add egg mix on sp1 for 3 sec.
4. Add flours (except extra coconut flour) sp 4, 20sec, check dough if quite sticky still, add 1T of extra Coconut flour, mix sp 4, 5 sec. Again, check if it needs an extra 1T and repeat the step up to 3 times.
This can be done in the TM31 and the TM5.
I used an extra 2 T of coconut flour when making this base.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Vita Brit Slice
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup