THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 35 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
- 20 g Linseeds
- 1 tablespoon dried herbs, We used 1 tsp each thyme, parsley, oregano, basil
- 25 g Nutritional Savoury Yeast Flakes, Otherwise known as savoury yeast
- 1 level teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 30 g chia seeds
- 150 g tapioca starch
- 40 g coconut oil
- 110 g water
Recipe is created for
Add sunflower seeds, pepitas, linseeds, herbs, salt and savoury yeast and mill for 5-8 seconds on speed 9.
You want a seed "meal" texture/consistency.
Add tapioca and chia seeds. Combine 5 seconds, speed 4.
Add water and coconut oil and combine 6 seconds speed 5. Put thermomix into dough mode () and knead for around 30 seconds.
Roll out dough to approx 2-4mm thickness (thinner = better!) and cut to preferred shape. Make ~15 minutes in a 180C preheated oven. You want them to JUST be browning when you bring them out.
Watch time as your oven may vary!
Dough can be rolled out in small portions between two sheets of baking paper, and cooked in a sandwich press. This gives the 'wave' shape.
You can also use a Tupperware snack maker (or similar) and bake in the oven until slightly brown. Snap into bite-size pieces when cooled.
Leave the mixture set aside for 5-10 minutes (out of your Tmx bowl) to absorb liquid - it should be a little tacky but not 'sticky' after this time.If it is sticky, use a little tapioca starch on your hands or water and it will reduce sticking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almost Kingston's
- "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy and gluten free
- Gluten free nut free no bake muesli bars
- Gluten Free Ginger Slice
- Gluten Free Pastry (Rollable!)
- Fruity Gluten Free Muffins
- Fluffy and Tasty Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Corn, Nut and Soy free bread. Suitable for FAILSAFE Elimination Diet
- Gluten Free Butter Cake Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Nut Free Quick Chocolate Cake
- Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- "Failsafe" Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg* free Pizza base (+ topping suggestion)