- 300 g plain flour
- 150 g Butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 g chilled water
- 350 g mince beef
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cubed
- 1 small potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 Parsnip, peeled & cubed
- 1 medium tomato, cubed
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas & Corn
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Bbq sauce
- 20 mls Olive Oil
- sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
20h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place flour, butter, salt and water into TM bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 4.
2. Tip out onto ThermoMat or floured surface and work into a flattened ball. Wrap dough in Thermomat or plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed.
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Into TM bowl place onion, garlic and parsley and chop for 3 sec/speed 9.
3. Scrape down and add oil, cook for 3 mins at 100 degress/speed 1.
4. Add mince and curry powder cook for 7 minutes Reverse at 100 degrees/speed 1
5. Add carrot, potatoe, parsnip, tomato, BBQ sauce and tomato paste and cook 3 minutes Reverse at 100 degrees/speed 1
6. Add salt and pepper to taste
7. Roll out Pastry and cut into rounds
8. Depending of size of your rounds, place 1-2 spoonfuls of the meat mixture onto the middle of the pastry then fold up the edges and crimp to seal.
9. Place on baking dish, brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
10. Bake in 200' oven for 20 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce