- 900 grams flour
- 500 grams water
- 10 grams fresh yeast
- 25 grams salt, ^
- !!! Attention !!!! From here on is the 1/2 portion:
- 450 grams flour
- 250 grams water
- 5 grams fresh yeast
- 10 grams salt (2 Tsp)
Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into mixing bowl and 5 min. let rest 6 -12 hrs (the longer the better) - I store itin a T...w...bowl in the refrigerator and take what I need when I need it. Super pizza dough, but also ideal as a basis for German Flammkuchen. (Keep an eye out for the recipe. It will be my next online) Note: if you are in a hurry, this dough can be made with slightly warm water with the same quantities. The dough should rest about 30-40 minutes at room temperature ... then it can be worked with. The dough does not have the slightly sour smell, but the it is just as easy to work with process and the pizza is pretty crisp.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread