- 900 grams flour
- 500 grams water
- 10 grams fresh yeast
- 25 grams salt, ^
- !!! Attention !!!! From here on is the 1/2 portion:
- 450 grams flour
- 250 grams water
- 5 grams fresh yeast
- 10 grams salt (2 Tsp)
Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into mixing bowl and 5 min. let rest 6 -12 hrs (the longer the better) - I store itin a T...w...bowl in the refrigerator and take what I need when I need it. Super pizza dough, but also ideal as a basis for German Flammkuchen. (Keep an eye out for the recipe. It will be my next online) Note: if you are in a hurry, this dough can be made with slightly warm water with the same quantities. The dough should rest about 30-40 minutes at room temperature ... then it can be worked with. The dough does not have the slightly sour smell, but the it is just as easy to work with process and the pizza is pretty crisp.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry