- 4 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
- 50 gram Butter, melted
- 40 gram fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- 20 gram Butter
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 185 gram cabbage
- 1 onion
- 2 tsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 125 gram water
- 250 gram potato
- 125 gram Cheddar cheese
- 270 gram can corn kernels
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cheese, cubed, into TM bowl and grate on speed 7/5 seconds. Set aside.
Place potato in TM bowl, grate on speed 7/5 seconds. Check that it is evenly chopped. Repeat if required. Set aside.
Place garlic cloves, onion, thyme and caraway seeds into the TM bowl. Chop speed 6/5 seconds. Scrape down.
Add butter and saute 2 minutes/varoma/speed 2.
Add cabbage, stock concentrate and water. Cook 5 minutes/100oC/speed 2. Scrape down.
Add potato and simmer 10 minutes/90oC/speed 2.
Leave to cool for 15 minutes.
Add cheddar cheese and corn, mix speed 3/reverse/5 seconds.
Preheat oven to 190oC.
Place a sheet of puff pastry on work bench and cut in half lengthwise. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
On each half of the puff pastry, pile spoonfuls of the potato mix and spread out into a long sausage.
Roll up the pastry to encase the filling (just like making a sausage roll). Place on oven tray with seam underneath.
Brush with melted butter and sprinkle caraway seeds on top.
Bake in oven for about 20 - 25 minutes or until the pastry is crisp and golden. Cool slightly before eating.
Making Up the Potato Rolls
Accessories you need
Could also be made in TM 31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Biscotti
- Welsh Teabread
- Spinach Balls
- Apple Coconut Balls
- Cream Cheese and Rhubarb Blondies
- Corn Bread
- Chicken and Pine Nut Savoury Cheesecake
- Roast Pork Belly with steamed vegetables and pumpkin, fennel soup
- Apricot Chicken Meatballs
- Tomato and Ricotta Tarts
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- SAVOURY SHORTBREAD
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang