- 250 g Butternut pumpkin - cubed
- 1 Carrot - medium size, cube the same size as pumpkin
- 10 g Olive oil (EVOO)
- 200 g Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 80 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon Chilli flakes - Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 220C.
2. Place chunks of cheese in bowl and grate 6-8 secs/speed 7, set aside
3. Sautè cubed pumpkin and carrot with olive oil, 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
4. When finished grate 8 sec/speed 6.
5. Repeat if necessary - 5 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides with spatula
6. Add cheese, butter, eggs and chilli flakes (if using) mix 5 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides.
7. Add flour - mix 5 sec/speed 4.5.
8. Pour mix into muffin cases in muffin tin.
9. Bake for 20-25 mins, or until slightly browned.
Accessories you need
As I use butternut pumpkin, there is no need to peel
I add chilli flakes to give them a slight "kick" but you can add your favourite spice such as harrisa or mixed herbs.
Can be eaten hot or cold. Can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Dog Biscuits
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers (with variations)
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins