- 1 onion, halved
- 150 g bacon, roughly chopped
- 100 g rye or spelt flour
- 4-6 eggs
- 350 g premade cashew milk, see tips
1. Preheat oven 180 and grease 25cm pie dish
2. Chop onion and bacon sp 5 5 secs
3. Add flour and mix sp 4 5 secs. Distribute this mix evenly over the base of the dish.
4. No need to wash bowl, add eggs and milk and mix sp 3 3secs
5. Pour over base and cook for 40-60 mins until puffed and golden. Allow to cool slightly before slicing.
Quick and easy cashew milk = 40g cashews 400g water blend 1 min sp 9
make first, no need to clean bowl to start this recipe.
this recipe is inspired by the impossible quiche from the wonderful Devil cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- One Pot Lamb and Rice casserole
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Chilli Butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Aglio Olio
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roast chicken low carb
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters