- 1 onion, halved
- 150 g bacon, roughly chopped
- 100 g rye or spelt flour
- 4-6 eggs
- 350 g premade cashew milk, see tips
1. Preheat oven 180 and grease 25cm pie dish
2. Chop onion and bacon sp 5 5 secs
3. Add flour and mix sp 4 5 secs. Distribute this mix evenly over the base of the dish.
4. No need to wash bowl, add eggs and milk and mix sp 3 3secs
5. Pour over base and cook for 40-60 mins until puffed and golden. Allow to cool slightly before slicing.
Quick and easy cashew milk = 40g cashews 400g water blend 1 min sp 9
make first, no need to clean bowl to start this recipe.
this recipe is inspired by the impossible quiche from the wonderful Devil cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- One Pot Lamb and Rice casserole
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Chilli Butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Tuna Mornay
- Classic Barbecue Sauce
- Marinated Spicy Pork Ribs