- 200 grams Edam cheese
- 100 grams ham
- 450 grams flour
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 135 grams Butter
- 240 grams Milk
- 80 grams tomato puree, or pizza base sauce
- 20 grams Milk
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Add cheese and ham to mixing bowl. Process for 7 seconds on speed 9.
- Add to a bowl and reserve for later.
- Weigh in flour, baking powder, salt and butter. Process for 5 seconds on speed 5.
- Weigh in 240g of milk and process for 7 seconds on speed 5.
"Dough mode" 1 minute.
- Place dough onto a floured service and roll into a rectangle approx 30x40cm.
- Spread out onto dough pizza base sauce. Top with cheese/ham mixture. Roll tightly into a long roll. Divide in 12 segments and place onto baking tray. Brush scrolls with remaining 20ml of milk.
- Place into the oven for 12-15minutes until cooked.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Sausage Cranberry Rolls (bites)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Muffins
- KK's Krackers
- Annie's Seed Crackers (GF)
- Italian Herb and Parmesan Cheese Cookies
- Kerri’s Savoury Zucchini & Sundried Tomato Muffins
- Jazziegirl All in 1 Bacon & Veg Pie
- Pizza Shapes (Arnott's Recipe Adaptation)
- Potato Sally Lunn
- THERMOMUMMA SANDWICH BREAD LOAF