- 1 clove garlic
- 5 sprigs rosemary
- 30 grams olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 400 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams Butter
- 2 --- red onion, cut into 1/2
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 100 grams Mozzarella Cheese, Cubed
- 4 --- Small Red Royale Potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Rosemary sprigs
- 2 tbsp small thyme sprigs
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- Baby Rocket leaves, to serve
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Rosemary to Bowl MC on Chop 5 sec/speed 8. . Reserve 2tbl in a bowl
2. Add garlic and chop 4 sec/speed 8.
3. leave in bowl and continue with pizza dough prep as per instructions on the TM5 Basic Cookbook.
4. Transfer dough into prepared bowl cover with plastic wrap and let prove (approx 1 hour).
While dough is proving prepare Vinegar-Glazed onion and topping.
5. Oil and lightly flour trays
Divide into 2 and roll out and place onto 2 large Pizza trays.
Preheat oven to 230°C
6. Add Garlic to bowl MC on Chop 5 sec/speed 8
7. Cut onion into 1/2 and chop 1sec/speed 4.
8. Add Butter, Caster Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar.
Cook 120deg°C /30minutes
Basket on top to prevent splatering.
or untill mixture thickens and caramelised.
9. Place Cubed cheese into bowl MC on Grate 6 sec / speed 7
10. Sprinkle pizza bases evenly with grated mozzarella cheese.
11. Arrange Potato on top (fish scale pattern)
Sprinkle with rosemary and thyme.
Drizzle with oil..
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve immediatley with vinegar-glazed onion and rocket for garnish.
Season with sea salt flaked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Simple sour dough
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche