- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 slices ginger, ( = 2 tsp grated)
- 30 g crunchy peanut butter, (1 tbs)
- 70 g unsalted peanuts
- 25 g Sweet chilli sauce, (1 tbs)
- 15 g soy sauce, (1 tbs)
- 40 g oil of choice
- 200 g pork mince or chicken cubed
- 35 g plain flour
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 250 g water
- 45 g coconut cream
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- 3 sheet Short Crust Pastry, (or half quantity of TM made pastry)
- 3 sheet Puff pastry, (or half quantity of TM made pastry)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 . Place carrot in bowl and pulse on turbo 3 times. Set aside.
2. Place onion, garlic, ginger, peanut butter, peanuts, sweet chilli & soy sauce in bowl. Process 8 secs, sp 7, to form a coarse paste. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3 . Add oil and sauté 4 mins, 100° , sp 1 (or until fragrant).
4 . Add pork or chicken and cook, 4 mins, Varoma, Reverse, soft stir.
5 . Add in flour, carrot, stock paste and water. Cook 3 mins, Varoma, Reverse, soft stir.
6 . Cook 10 mins, 100° , Reverse, soft stir.
7. Add coconut cream and coriander. Combine 20 sec, Reverse, sp 2.
- 8. Preheat oven to 190°C.
9. Grease a six-hole 1/3 cup (80ml) muffin pan or individual pie pans.
10. Cut six circles to fit your muffin or pie pan bases from short crust pastry and 6 circles to fit the tops from puff pastry.
11. Line base of each pan with short crust circles.
12. Fill with pork mixture and top with the puff pastry pressing edges to seal.
13. Brush with egg.
14. Bake for 20 minutes or golden.
I converted this recipe from Taste.com (originally a Delicious Magazine recipe) //www.taste.com.au/recipes/17744/satay+pork+pies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar