- 120 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams raw sugar
- 75 grams oil
- 80 grams Greek yoghurt
- 250 grams plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 60 grams Cranberries
- 60 grams pepitas
1h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Turn oven on to 160oC (fan forced)
Line baking tray with baking paper.
Place parmesan into Thermomix Bowl - blitz speed 8/10 seconds. Set aside in a separate dish
Place 2 eggs and 30 g raw sugar into TM Bowl - blitz 4 sec/speed 6.
Add oil and yoghurt and mix 4 sec/speed 5
Add flour and baking powder
Add all other ingredients (except 20 grams of the parmesan cheese).
Reverse/speed 3/10 seconds
Check to see it is all mixed. Scrape down sides and repeat if required.
Dough should be reasonably firm (but can be a bit sticky).
Shape into 2 - 3 logs on the prepared tray. (Coat hands in flour if logs are sticky).
Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over the logs.
Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until firm to touch.
Remove from oven, and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 150oC.
Using sharp serrated knife, carefully cut the log into slices approximately 1 cm thick.
Place back onto oven tray and cook for 20 minutes.
Turn the slices over and bake again for 20 minutes.
Turn out onto wire rack to cool completely before storing in well sealed container until they are eaten.
Preparing the Biscotti
Make sure you are gentle when slicing the biscotti as they crumble very easily.
Sundried tomatoes and black olives - 40 - 60 grams of each
Fig and walnut - 40 - 60 grams of each.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Welsh Teabread
- Spinach Balls
- Apple Coconut Balls
- Cream Cheese and Rhubarb Blondies
- Corn Bread
- Chicken and Pine Nut Savoury Cheesecake
- Roast Pork Belly with steamed vegetables and pumpkin, fennel soup
- Apricot Chicken Meatballs
- Potato Rolls
- Tomato and Ricotta Tarts
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- SAVOURY SHORTBREAD
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars