- 125 grams millet, washed well
- 350 gram water
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 gram Butter
- 100 gram cheese, soft or hard
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 chilli, or some black olives in slices
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 grams sour cream
- some Grated cheese for topping
Shred the cheese with the parsley and the chilli and set aside
Put the millet, water and salt into the bowl and cook it for 20 minutes on 100 degrees, speed 1-2 on reverse.
Add the butter, parsley, red chilli (and or olives) and mix it together for 10 seconds on speed 4-5 on reverse.
Spread it on a with baking paper lined baking tray
Mix the Egg and Sour Cream together and spread it on top.
Sprinkle the cheese on top.
Bake for 30-40 minutes on 175 degrees or until light brown.
Cut it in little rectangles and serve it as a snack - it's also nice alongside a soup.
Preparation Of Millets
Accessories you need
when you spread it on the baking tray with a spatula and the dough is a bit sticky, dip the spatula in cold water then it is easier to spread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits