- 2 eggs
- 400 g Whole Milk or Milk of your choice
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Thyme,basil,parsley,chives or herbs of your choice Fresh or Dried
- 1 Chilli (optional)
If using fresh herbs place chilli and herbs into bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4
Place flour, eggs, milk and salt into bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrap sides and insert butterfly. Mix for a further 20 seconds on speed 2
Pour into a oiled/buttered pan on medium heat. Flip when bubbled and raising. Serve with Sweet Chilli Sauce or Ketchup Manus(sweet soy sauce)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Zarli's Doggie Treats
- Savoury Toast
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Pizzette (mini pizzas)
- Home baked Doggo Treats
- ThermoGourmand Large Basic Loaf
- Veggie Bread
- Chickpea Crackers
- Cheesy Zucchini and Herb Fritters
- Gluten Free Pizza Base (with hidden veggies!) Makes 2 large bases
- Spinach ricotta star