- 700-800 g potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, de-seeded and cut into quarters
- 6-8 sprigs Italian parsely
- 180 g plain yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- 2 eggs
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 100 g walnuts
- cherry tomatoes, for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220ºC and butter a 9 hole muffin tin. (You can also use cupcake papers if you like.)
Place prepared potatoes into Varoma dish and fill TM bowl to the 1.5L mark with boiling water. Set Varoma into position and steam potatoes for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2. Set Varoma aside and drain water.
Place garlic, onion and oil into TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Place capsicum and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 4.
Cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1.5, with MC off.
Add yoghurt, eggs, seasoning, walnuts and cooked potatoes to TM bowl and mix for 5-6 seconds on Reverse + speed 5. (Do not blend potatoes, chunky is good!)
Divide mixture between muffin holes and bake for 20-25 minutes until dry on top.
Garnish each with half a cherry tomato and serve with additional yoghurt.
Other users also liked...
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Pastry Crust
- Caramelised Onions
- Sweet Corn Fritter
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Easy Thai Broccoli Soup with Salmon
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Tomato and onion relish