- 700-800 g potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, de-seeded and cut into quarters
- 6-8 sprigs Italian parsely
- 180 g plain yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- 2 eggs
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 100 g walnuts
- cherry tomatoes, for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220ºC and butter a 9 hole muffin tin. (You can also use cupcake papers if you like.)
Place prepared potatoes into Varoma dish and fill TM bowl to the 1.5L mark with boiling water. Set Varoma into position and steam potatoes for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2. Set Varoma aside and drain water.
Place garlic, onion and oil into TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Place capsicum and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 4.
Cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1.5, with MC off.
Add yoghurt, eggs, seasoning, walnuts and cooked potatoes to TM bowl and mix for 5-6 seconds on Reverse + speed 5. (Do not blend potatoes, chunky is good!)
Divide mixture between muffin holes and bake for 20-25 minutes until dry on top.
Garnish each with half a cherry tomato and serve with additional yoghurt.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Savoury Muffins
- Viking Loaf
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Beef hotpot