- 700-800 g potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, de-seeded and cut into quarters
- 6-8 sprigs Italian parsely
- 180 g plain yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- 2 eggs
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 100 g walnuts
- cherry tomatoes, for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220ºC and butter a 9 hole muffin tin. (You can also use cupcake papers if you like.)
Place prepared potatoes into Varoma dish and fill TM bowl to the 1.5L mark with boiling water. Set Varoma into position and steam potatoes for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2. Set Varoma aside and drain water.
Place garlic, onion and oil into TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Place capsicum and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 4.
Cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1.5, with MC off.
Add yoghurt, eggs, seasoning, walnuts and cooked potatoes to TM bowl and mix for 5-6 seconds on Reverse + speed 5. (Do not blend potatoes, chunky is good!)
Divide mixture between muffin holes and bake for 20-25 minutes until dry on top.
Garnish each with half a cherry tomato and serve with additional yoghurt.
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon