- 700-800 g potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, de-seeded and cut into quarters
- 6-8 sprigs Italian parsely
- 180 g plain yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- 2 eggs
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 100 g walnuts
- cherry tomatoes, for garnishing
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220ºC and butter a 9 hole muffin tin. (You can also use cupcake papers if you like.)
Place prepared potatoes into Varoma dish and fill TM bowl to the 1.5L mark with boiling water. Set Varoma into position and steam potatoes for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2. Set Varoma aside and drain water.
Place garlic, onion and oil into TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Place capsicum and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 4.
Cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temperature on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 1.5, with MC off.
Add yoghurt, eggs, seasoning, walnuts and cooked potatoes to TM bowl and mix for 5-6 seconds on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 5. (Do not blend potatoes, chunky is good!)
Divide mixture between muffin holes and bake for 20-25 minutes until dry on top.
Garnish each with half a cherry tomato and serve with additional yoghurt.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Pizza Base (with hidden veggies!) Makes 2 large bases
- Spinach ricotta star
- Quick flatbread
- EmeraldSue Grain Free Crackers
- Savoury muffin
- Variation Zucchini Slice
- Gluten free cheese scones
- Cheese, Bacon and Onion Scones
- Variation lemon poppyseed muffins
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Sausage Cranberry Rolls (bites)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Muffins
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles